With various advancements in technology, there are multiple online casino games available with unlimited game modes and rewards. Every day more new modes and more offers are being introduced. Keno is one such casino game that revolves around a lottery-based system. You just need to pick a number and see which number is winning. To come up with this article various platforms were tested based on -
- Their licenses, terms, and conditions, certifications.
- Their payment options such as wallets, credit cards, etc
- Various promotional offers, bonuses, and sign in or sign up rewards.
Best Online Keno
No reviews yet.
Keno - A historic game
Keno is not a new game; it has been there for generations and originated back in China and was used to help pay for the Great Wall of China. The generals of the Han Dynasty in China used to play Keno. This game spread to Europe, and various politicians in the USA also started to play. After online gambling started to become a huge success, various games began to be integrated, and online Keno was one of them.
How to Play?
Keno Online is one of the easiest games to play online as well as offline. But before you get into the game, you need to know what you are dealing with.
- The Keno board consists of numbers from 1 to 80
- You need to choose a number from 1 to 15
- You can then choose a keno gambling number. You could uncheck the gambling number by clicking on it again if you made a mistake
- You can also adjust the money you wager on the bet
- Once you are happy with the selection as well as the bet, you can click on the play or draw button
- Now the next immediate 20 numbered balls will be drawn one by one
Keno Online on Mobile
With the increasing popularity of the online keno platforms, they have made their platform mobile compatible. Gambling online has become quite a good diversion, and with mobile support, it has become quite even more popular. All the top-rated gambling websites support all different kinds of platforms such as Windows, macOS, Android, etc. Since many such gambling platforms provide free online keno games, and this can be a great way to learn the game before you start to cash in. You can either play these games on your browser, or you can download casino apps for your mobile phone.
Understanding the bets
Most of the early keno games were mechanical and used different kinds of balls, but the online platforms are electronic and automated. They also run on various algorithms, so it’s not easy to crack. There are various random number generators and sophisticated computer programs that help such games to randomize well. It ensures that no one can predict the outcomes of any draw. These generators are certified and well maintained by independent institutions to ensure that no one can rig it and use it to their benefit.
How to choose the best Keno Platform?
With endless options for gambling websites in 2020, it is difficult to choose the best platform for online keno gambling. Each platform has its pros and cons, and people end up getting confused. Before you choose your favorite online casino, it is important to go through various features and key aspects such as their wagering requirements, variable game modes, payment options, and much more. A handsome welcome bonus, as well as various promotional offers, also can be a deciding factor for the best platform. If you travel a lot or tend to use your mobile phone or tablets, often, you can look for a platform that is mobile compatible. The online casino should also have amazing customer service in case anything goes wrong, and they should be safe and secure. Since gambling is quite popular many unlicensed websites are also in the market, you need to stay away from them and ensure that you only sign up on licensed and registered casinos. Various bodies of the gambling industry issue these licenses to provide a sense of security and trust to their users.
Strategies and Tips for Keno
To become better at Keno, you can follow a set of strategies and tips that will ensure you don’t lose all your money. But, the outcome of Keno is quite random due to its random number generator, so it is quite impossible to predict. The primary strategy that you need to follow is to maximize your payout ratios by choosing the right set of numbers. Tips
- Choose the best casino with high sign up and promotional offers
- Always bet a minimum at the beginning and increase the bet as you gain experience
- Since you are willingly playing Keno, it is your responsibility to keep a check on how much you spend. The casinos are not responsible, and they generally won’t have a refund policy
- Learn what numbers have a higher chance of being generated. With a couple of games in, you might notice a set of numbers being repeated or having higher chances and some numbers not turning up at all
Keno has similar terminology like other popular casino games. Knowing the terminology is a must if you need to understand and play the game well.
- Balls - the set of ping pong or any balls numbered from 1 to 80
- Draw - the set of 20 balls that are generated once you choose your numbers. It shows the winning numbers
- Flashboard - the display that shows the numbers on the board
- Punch-Outs - the numbers in the draw are punched out from the original keno ticket
- Aggregate Limit - the maximum amount that the casino can pay for a single round
- Writer - the dealer or the casino employee that interacts with the players